Goldshaw Booth Parish Council
Days for your diary…
- Sunday 7th May, 12 noon – Coronation Picnic on the Park
Join us as we celebrate the Coronation of King Charles III and the opening of the new Access-4-All park. Bring your own picnic and sun hats. Activities and fundraising for Pendleside Hospice.
- Monday 8th May, 11am – Village Tidy-Up
Join us for 1-2 hours of tidying, litter picking and maintenance, in preparation for the Best Kept Village competition. Meeting points at St Mary’s School carpark and the post box (Sabden Fold). Refreshments and equipment provided.
- Thursday 11th May, 7pm – Annual General Meeting
Join the Parish Council for discussion about the Parish. What do you want to see? Tea and cakes served. Venue TBC
Join us to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III and the new Newchurch Park facilities; the King Charles III Pavilion, Castle climbing frame and slide, refurbished swings, magic toadstools and the Access-4-All pathway.
For the Community – By the Community!
- Upcoming Parish Council Meetings: Annual General Meeting, Thursday 11th May, 7pm (Venue TBC); Regular Meeting, Thursday 1st June, 7.15pm, Barley Village Hall
- Copies of Meeting Agendas & Minutes from Previous Meetings (etc.) at www.goldshawbooth.org.uk
- Goldshaw Booth Parish Council Facebook page
- 23/0241/TCA – Works to trees within a conservation area – Sabden Great Hall, Sabden Fold
- 23/0231/TCA – Works to trees within a conservation area – St. Mary’s C of E School, Newchurch.
- A link for further details of any planning applications can be found here: www.goldshawbooth.org.uk